July 3, 2015
Do you want to be a "success"? According to Doris Lee McCoy, Ph.D., Author of Mega Traits, successful people have these traits in common.
- They enjoy their work.
- The have a positive attitude and plenty of confidence.
- They use negative experiences to discover their strengths.
- They’re decisive, disciplined goal setters.
- They have integrity and help others succeed.
- They’re persistent.
- They take risks.
- They’ve developed good communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- They surround themselves with competent, responsible and supportive people.
- They’re healthy, have high energy levels, and schedule time to renew themselves.
- They believe in a higher power, or, sometimes, just plain luck.
- They have a sense of purpose and a desire to contribute to society.