December 4, 2013
Is your wellness program sickly or robust? The Portland, Oregon-based Wellness Incentives Report offers this checklist of questions about your wellness program:
- Does the program motivate the high-risk population to participate?
- Does it have a proven track record in risk reduction?
- Can program results be tracked and supported?
- Does the program respect the insured's right of privacy?
- Is the program backed by a professional wellness-services staff that helps participants reach their goals?
- Does the program have a maintenance component for promoting long-term success?
- Can the program service multiple locations?
- Does it focus on achieving measurable results?
- Does the program give a positive return on investment?
SOURCE: Wellness Incentives Report, Portland, Oregon.