October 29, 2014
Why You Should Be Consistent (Part II of II)
- Here are a few benefits to maintaining consistency:
- People will know what you expect.
- People will know what you believe and why.
- People will be able to be honest with you.
- People will bring you bad news without fear of retribution.
- You will achieve more.
- You will enjoy life more.
- You will live longer.
- You will make more money.
- You will better be able to influence people.
- You will have more fun.
SOURCE: Tim Connor, Connor Resource Group Davidson, NC.