November 23, 2014
The following are five business practices that can help you foster a stronger sense of purpose:
- Be a strong, inspirational leader who facilitates the success of your employees.
- Make your corporate mission clear and give people something to believe in at work.
- Create teams focused on well-defined goals with concrete deadlines, in which every member's role is clear.
- Delegate 100 percent responsibility to every employee for something, anything ... and let employees use that responsibility as proving ground to earn more responsibility.
- Give employees some room for creative expression in their work.
Bruce Tulgan, RainmakerThinking, Inc.