- Illustrate the overall cost, coverage, and value of benefits reducingcomplaints and turnover
- Convey personalized messages, information, or a corporate image
- Increase knowledge of current or future benefit issues such as taxes,alternative benefit options, or plan changes
- Be used as a retirement planning tool
- Track benefit costs
- Encourage feedback from employees.
The information contained in this article is intended to provide useful information on the topic covered, but should not be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion. Also remember that state laws may differ from the federal law.
If you have any questions or concerns about Workforce.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-676-9900.
The Workforce fax number is 312-676-9901.