<i>Dear Workforce</i> Panelists
December 1, 1999
You're asking questions about managing a workforce in a way that will help your organization. The following companies are joining Workforce.com in answering them.
- Benchmark HR Solutions, Inc, Salem, N.H., is the nation's only professional services firm wholly focused on providing integrated, outsourced employee recruiting and retention services to high-growth technology companies in the communications, software, Internet and professional services markets.
- Deloitte and Touche, New York. Deloitte & Touche International Assignment Services supports the cross-border movement and management of their clients' global employees.
- The Herman Group, Greensboro, NC, a firm of Certified Management Consultants that helps organizations attract, optimize and hold their good workers by helping them embrace the emerging corporate culture and become Employers of Choice.
- Personnel Decisions International (PDI) is a global management and human resources consulting firm. Since 1967, PDI has been helping organizations accelerate individual success, build talent, and improve decisions to achieve their business goals.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Boston. Helps companies design, build and run cost-effective, targeted HR strategies.
- The Segal Company, New York. Private, independent, national consulting firm, founded in 1939, whose Human Resources Innovation practice uses a multidisciplinary approach to HR strategies and solutions.
- StressDoc.com, Washington, DC. Mark Gorkin's Stress Doc.com contains his syndicated "Online Psychohumorist" writings and information on "Practicing Safe Stress" programs, conflict, change, and team building--with humor.
- T. Williams Consulting, Collegeville, PA. A national strategic staffing consulting firm. Michael A. Sweeney is managing director, project staffing.
- Work|Life Benefits. Helps companies increase employee productivity, retention and morale through customized, integrated work/life strategies.