November 30, 2015
If you answer "yes" to two or more of the following questions, chances are your organization would benefit from distance learning.
- Does your organization train employees from 10 or more geographically dispersed offices?
- Has the cost of travel and lodging for offsite instruction become too expensive? And, is time off-the-job difficult to schedule?
- Is it critical that your training message be consistent and distributed quickly?
- Could your training program be delivered in one- to two-hour segments or through a series of short sessions?
- Is peer interaction and direct access to expert instructors critical to the success of your organization¹s training program?
SOURCE: DigitalXpress, St. Paul, MN, April 15, 1999.