Customer loyalty can be worth 10 times as much as a single purchase. Think about the harm caused by recruiting candidates who do not exhibit customer-friendly behaviors. All of the best efforts in creating high workplace standards are only as effective as the employees you hire who fit that culture. This session will identify key behaviors that recruiters and hiring managers often overlook when recruiting candidates, but that are needed to support service excellence.
- Explore and compare various statements of service excellence from a wide variety of industries.
- Learn from what world-class organizations are doing to recruit candidates who fit their visions of service excellence, including Disney, Baptist Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline and Starbucks.
- Identify key behaviors recruiters and hiring managers must account for, but often overlook.
- Look at data points that reinforce how behavioral screenings support better workplace outcomes for superior employee performance.
- Provide action steps to align recruitment pre-screening with service excellence vision and goal statements.
Brian Gilbert - Director of Business Development - SkillSurvey Inc.
Brian Gilbert is the director of business development for SkillSurvey and leads the company’s outreach efforts in providing educational content and thought leadership to SkillSurvey’s alliance partners, group purchasing organizations and national/state professional organizations. Previously, he led the development of an online social media community for HR professionals at Toolbox.com, bringing together more than 55,000 professionals to collaborate and share best practices with their professional peers. Gilbert has a degree in education from West Chester University, and presents educational material around the country to a wide variety of audiences.