Deloitte University Press’s recent “Global Human Capital Trends 2014” report identified that re-skilling HR is a “top three” priority for enterprises worldwide. Yet only 15 percent of organizations say they are ready to respond to this trend, and even fewer (11 percent) say they are ready to implement workforce analytics.
What is driving this trend? How does the re-skilling of HR relate to workforce analytics?
In this webinar, workforce analytics experts Dave Weisbeck and Ian Cook will explore:
- HR’s evolving role, from tactical to strategic player.
- Key drivers of the “datafication” of HR.
- Connecting the dots between strategy and analytics.
- How to develop analytics acumen within HR.
- Approaches for accelerating the adoption of analytics.
- Becoming a truly strategic business partner.
- Turning numbers into action: Case study examples of HR as a strategic partner.
Dave Weisbeck - Chief Strategy Officer Visier
Dave Weisbeck is a seasoned software executive with more than 18 years in the information management and analytics industry, having played a key role in the analytics businesses at SAP, Business Objects and Crystal Decisions. At Visier, he is chief strategy officer and looks after product and market strategy. Weisbeck was recently appointed to the HR.com advisory board.