This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore jtermotto. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
1. If you chose an HSA, have you seen the cost reduction in premiums that you expected?
2. How well have your employees adapted to the new insurance plan? (My fear is not only training people on using the HSA, but the follow up questions.)
3. Have the debit/checking accounts worked as easily as promised?
4. If your HSA is up for renewal, are you seeing an increase or decrease in premiums?
4. When you look back, what do you wish someone had coached you on before making the switch to the HSA?
Any ideas are gladly welcome. We have a great benefits broker, but at the end of the day, the decision is ours to make.
Director, Recruitment and Development