This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore sheedy69. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Thanks in advance for your help.
My questions are:
1. Does your company have a matching gifts program?
2. Does it apply to all employees? If only to a subset, which one (e.g. only executives)?
3. How much does the company match, percentage-wise (e.g. 50% of the employee's contribution)?
4. What, if any, cap is there on contributions that the company will match?
5. Are there any programs, such as United Way, that receive special consideration outside the standard program?
6. If you know it, what percentage of employees take advantage of the program and what percentage hit the maximum allowed?
7. If you're comfortable sharing, what type of company are you (e.g. large global financial institution)?