Bigger. Better. Hired.
The best way to ensure the continued success of your social recruiting strategy is measurement.
In order to improve, we must revisit what we've learned during the phases of strategy execution. The final part of this workbook provides a step-by-step guide on what and how to measure your social recruiting success.
In Part 3 of this workbook, you will learn how you can:
- Determine the ROI of your social recruiting effort
- Uncover gaps and opportunities for continual improvement.
- How to gauge the success of employee referrals.
- Benchmark goals and review your strategy
- Re-allocate resources so that no dollar is wasted.