For Immediate Release
Workforce magazine announces 2013 Game Changers awards winners
Chicago, June 20, 2013-Workforce magazine has announced the winners for its third annual Game Changers awards. Nominated by peers and chosen by the editorial staff of Workforce magazine, these winners have proven themselves dedicated to the growth and success of the HR world.
This recognition program identifies the next generation of workplace leaders under the age of 40. Winners come from a collection of corporations, startups and nonprofits. Successful tactics include (but are not limited to) rewards/compensation, use of social media and all-around innovative thinking. Both professional accomplishments and philanthropic acts are considered for winner selection.
The following winners will be profiled in the August issue of Workforce magazine:
– Alyssa Cole, executive assistant/coordinator, agency operations, H&M Communications
– Brent Daily, COO, RoundPegg
– Cali Ressler, owner, CultureRx
– Chenae Graham, director of talent management, JPS Health Network
– Christopher Winkelspecht, director, recognition strategic initiatives, Express Scripts
– Emily Douglas, director of human capital, Battelle for Kids
– Irene Perez, deputy chief learning officer & executive director, Intelligence Training and Education Board, U.S. Defense Department
– Jenifer Golden, director, operations, H&M Communications
– Jennifer Benz, founder/CEO, Benz Communications
– Jenny DeVaughn, senior director, employer branding and social media, Randstad Sourceright
– Kate Gratto,vice president of process management, Prudential
– Katie McGrath, senior vice president, director of human resources, Fahlgren Mortine
– Katie Nedl, global head of benefits, BlackRock Inc.
– Leo Brown, director of human resources, University of Louisville Physicians
– Marc Viola, senior director of talent acquisition, Loblaw Cos.
– Matthew Painter, director of leadership development, Berkshire Health Systems
– Matthew West, vice president/chief talent officer, McCann Regan Campbell Ward
– Monica Sauls, human resources manager, Walgreens
– Rochelle Ritsuko Karr, director of attorney professional development & alumni relations, O’Melveny & Myers
– Rodney Byrd, human resources manager, UAB Medical West
– T.J. Hammond, chief learning officer, U.S. Strategic Command
– Tomas Chamorro Premuzic, vice president of research and innovation, Hogan Assessment Systems
– Vanessa Graf, human resources specialist (Planning), U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Management Agency
– Victoria Elangwa, director of corporate affairs, Medical Stores Department
– Will Staney, director of recruiting, strategic programs, SuccessFactors
For more information on the Game Changers awards, please visit www.workforce.com/gamechangers
About MediaTec Publishing Inc.
MediaTec Publishing Inc. is a leading integrated media company serving the human capital, management and workforce development industries. MediaTec publishes Chief Learning Officer magazine, Diversity Executive magazine,Talent Management magazine, and Workforce magazine. MediaTec also operates the online industry resource HumanCapitalMedia.com. MediaTec leverages its award-winning editorial content with innovative integrated media products, including targeted e-newsletters, webinars, interactive websites, special print and online supplements, resource guides, industry research and conferences that bring together international audiences to network and discuss leading-edge strategy and best practices in the industry. MediaTec partners with recognized industry experts and provides thought-provoking feature articles, news, opinions and insights through its award-winning publications, events and e-media. Each MediaTec product gives readers the business intelligence and knowledge they need to succeed in new and changing markets.