- Avatars in Recruiting Messages: Enhanced Communication or a Desperate Gimmick?Canvas platform adds Bitmojis to make recruiting messages more engaging — but have they gone too far?
- Posted in: BenefitsDisrupting Alzheimer’s Inside and Outside the WorkplaceAlzheimer’s is a major public health issue, and like other large public health issues, the microcosm of the workplace exhibits similar problems.
- Posted in: Staffing ManagementPeople Moves: September 2018Anne Buchanan to Guitar Center; Kim Healey to English Premier League; Christopher Pickett to Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.; Julia Kellogg to North American Bancard ...
- Posted in: TechnologyYourForce: HR Tech is Your Most Valuable AssetEditor-in-Chief Mike Prokopeak muses on the impact HR tech has on the HR function. Also, a 2005 story from Workforce takes us back to when ...
- Posted in: Workplace CultureThe Business Case for Emotional IntelligenceEmployers can take these three actions to help improve their employees’ emotional intelligence, which in turn can help improve business results.
- Posted in: LegalSexual Harassment Allegations Unjustifiably Ruin People’s Lives Only if They Are FalseTo do anything other than to pause this confirmation to determine just how much fire lurks behind Christine Ford's sexual harassment allegations is reckless and ...
- Posted in: Staffing ManagementManagement According to the Leadership BookDon’t blindly trust leadership books. Instill leadership techniques with a healthy dose of pragmatic management and you’ll never be accused of being a robot.
- Posted in: TechnologyThoughtWorks’ Tarsha McCormick on Tech and DiversityHead of D&I McCormick talks about the lack of diversity in the tech sector and the key element missing from corporate diversity efforts.
- Posted in: TechnologyHR Tech Conference: Cool CEOs, Lacing Up Your Running Shoes and Flying on Sept. 11The mood seemed subdued at this year's HR Tech Conference. Maybe it was more talk and less action.
- Posted in: Workplace CultureTradeswomen Enter the Male-Dominated Construction IndustryA partnership between TDIndustries and United Way of Greater Houston is helping the construction company recruit, train and introduce tradeswomen into the industry.
- Posted in: LegalBiometric Data Clocks Out in CourtEmployers in states that collect biometric data should consult an attorney as to best practices.
- Posted in: LegalDo You Have Employee Theft Insurance?Some 30 percent of businesses that fail do so because of employee theft.
- Posted in: BenefitsCompany Vision Benefit Plan a Clear Path to Better HealthAs open enrollment time rapidly approaches, help your employees see the value of their vision benefit plan with these three suggestions.