Official Rules: Workforce Management Reader Survey Contest
No Purchase Necessary. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and wherever prohibited by law.
1. These rules will cover the period beginning August 25th, 2004 and ending October 31st, 2004.
2. To be a qualified entrant to the Workforce Management Reader Survey Contest, participants must complete and return to Workforce Management one of the Reader Survey Contest forms found on the Workforce Management online website (http://www.workforce.com)
3. Winners will be drawn from qualified entrants made up from the first 400 completed surveys in each of the three survey categories on the site. The official drawing dates for this contest is October 29th, 2004.
4. Four winners will be drawn. All cash amount prizes are paid in American Express Incentive Awards Gift Cheques. Prize breakdowns are as follows: One winner of $50, two winners of $100 each and one grand prize winner of $500.
5. Winners will be notified by mail, phone or email on or about the drawing date.
6. Workforce Management assumes no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible or misdirected mail, email, fax or other submissions. Entry submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. All entries must be filled out completely. Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
7. The winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility within 14 days of notification to receive the prize. Workforce Management reserves the right to designate an alternative winner in the event the affidavit and consent and release form is not received within 14 days of notification.
8. The signature of winners and/or the acceptance of contest prizes constitutes an agreement to hold Workforce Management, Crain Communications, Inc., all various participating advertisers, their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, assignees and contractors, harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from participation in a Workforce Management contest, or arising from the acceptance of (or the use of) the contest prize.
9. Representatives of Workforce Management will serve as contest judges. All decisions made by the judges are final.
10. One entry per person per unique category survey. The unique category surveys for the above mentioned year is as follows: Recruitment/Staffing/Relocation Survey, Technology/Training/Vendor Management Survey, Benefits/Rewards/Recognition Survey.
11. All Workforce Management contest prizes (cash, merchandise or prizes in any form) will be provided within 30 days of the day they were awarded.
12. This contest is open to United States residents, ages 18 or over. Employees of Workforce Management and its parent (Crain Communications, Inc.), subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, advertisers and agencies and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to participate or win this contest.
13. The odds of winning any Workforce Management contest will depend on the actual number of entries received by qualified contestants.
14. Only one person per household is eligible to win a Workforce Management contest prize every 90 days, unless otherwise specified in rules governing a particular contest.
15. No substitution of prizes is allowed. However, Workforce Management reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal (or greater) value if the prize is generally unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
16. Workforce Management contest prizes are non-transferable.
17. American Express Incentive Services is in no way responsible, affiliated with or liable for the judging, conducting, or operations of the Workforce Management Reader Survey Contest.
18. Entrants will be eliminated from participation in this Workforce Management contest immediately after failure to comply with one (or more) of the general contest rules.
19. All federal, state, and local laws apply to Workforce Management contests. All applicable tax liabilities that may result from winning a Workforce Management contest are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. All contestants agree to the use of their name, voice, likeness and basic personal information for promotional purposes in any and all media that may be selected for use by Workforce Management or Crain Communications, Inc..
20. Written copies of general or specific contest rules are available at the offices of Workforce Management, 4 Executive Circle, Suite 185, Irvine, California 92614. Workforce Management contest rules are also available on the Workforce Management online web site:http://www.workforce.com/2005readersurveyrules. Copies of general or specific contest rules may also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, properly stamped, legal size envelope to the aforementioned address, along with a written request for the desired contest rules.