2000 Workforce Optimas Awards
The 10 Optimas Award-winning companies will gather in Chicago to share their success stories. They’ll show how the new breed of HR decision makers is having a major impact by making their businesses better:
- How can HR attract and retain the best employees in an industry known for low wages and high turnover? (Jamba Juice)
- What kinds of HR programs attract creative and inventive employees? (Jellyvision)
- How does HR align its policies and programs with overall corporate goals? (United Nations)
- How can HR be effective and still slash costs another 40-50%?
- After the mergers, the name changes and the loss of top management, how does HR create a unified workforce? (Bayer Consumer Care Division)
- How can HR help integrate the company’s business mission with employees lives?
- How does a high tech, fast-growing company train the hundreds of employees its hires almost weekly? (QUALCOMM)
- What can HR do when employee stress results in record use of the company’s EAP, increased union activity and more reliance on HR? (Connecticut State Department of Education)
- How does HR measure the effectiveness of its efforts? (GTE)
- How does an organization develop its product, fill orders and maintain its high quality standards when faced with major a labor shortage? (SAS Institute, Inc.)
Don't miss this opportunity to be inspired by these Optimas Award-winning companies.
Workforce Optimas Awards Presentation
Thursday, March 23, 2000
Hotel Inter-Continental, Chicago.
5:30 p.m. Networking Reception
6:15 p.m. Dinner
7:30 p.m. Awards Presentation & Highlights of the Winning Programs
The total cost for the dinner and awards presentation is only $55 per person. Space is limited and the deadline is March 9th.
Next time it could be you accepting the award!
Optimas Award Sponsors
Tiffany & Co., Founding Sponsor
Tiffany & Co. is an internationally renowned resource for high-quality gifts and awards, and a leading provider of service recognition programs to companies of all sizes. Services offered to HR Management include program design and development, marketing communications design and production, and state-of-the-art program administration. Tiffany & Co. supplies the crystal trylon Workforce Optimas Award given to each of the winning companies. For more information about Tiffany & Co., call 800/770-0080 ext. 330 or visit their Web site at http://www.tiffany.com/.
JobOptions, Luncheon Sponsor
JobOptions, the next generation in employment sites, pioneered online employment services in 1991. As the Internet’s top site (http://www.joboptions.com) for job listings, CareerTools and HR resources, JobOptions features a searchable Employer Database and a Resume database with Real Resume Privacy ™. JobOptions sponsors the luncheon for the Optimas Award winners. For more information about JobOptions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 800/682-2901 or visit their Web site at http://www.joboptions.com/.