Dental Coverage Check-Up
• Provide calculators to assist employees in estimating hefty dental bills.
• Offer online risk assessments, such as this cavity-risk assessment from Cigna, this periodontal-risk assessment or these oral-health assessments from MetLife, so employees can better determine their need for care.
• Talk about flexible spending accounts and provide online tools so employees can calculate the tax advantages in advance.
• Shed the jargon from dental benefits information. Look beyond brochures, providing information online and a telephone number for additional questions.
• Review your benefit communication strategies to determine whether you’re effectively conveying the value of your plan to employees.