10. You wake up in a panic. . . in the middle of an important CEO meeting.
9. You're paranoid that the plant-watering crew are IRS agents in disguise.
8. You get up from your desk to do something, and then forget what it was.
7. No one in your office smiles. . . at you.
6. Antacids are included on your expense report.
5. You want to quit, but you're addicted to the stress.
4. You chip a tooth biting on your pen.
3. Those funky-colored stress toys on your desk need retreading.
2. You're considering adding an HRMS to your appointment book.
1. You answer every phone call with "Mommy?"