November 27, 2015
Ever been at the end of your rope? There are a number of valuable benefits for never giving up. Here are a few:
- You will never know what you could have achieved if you quit.
- Your competitors would love you to give up.
- No matter what your station or position in life -- there will always be reasons to quit.
- When you give up, your message to the world is -- you really didn’t think you could do it in the first place.
- Anything worthwhile takes time, effort and the will to go on under adverse circumstances.
- When you give up, will you start something else, and then quit when it gets hard?
- The price of quitting is higher than the price of sticking it out.
- When it gets the hardest, that is when you are almost there.
SOURCE: Tim Connor, author of The Road to Happiness is Full of Potholes. Connor Resource Group, Davidson, NC, January 4, 1999.