Zappos calls its culture its biggest asset, and the firm manages as if it means it. About 50 percent of an employee’s performance review is based on how well he or she embodies the 10 values:
• Deliver WOW through service.
• Embrace and drive change.
• Create fun and a little weirdness.
• Be adventurous, creative and open-minded.
• Pursue growth and learning.
• Build open and honest relationships with communication.
• Build a positive team and family spirit.
• Do more with less.
• Be passionate and determined.
• Be humble.
Workforce Management, September 14, p. 20 — Subscribe Now!